NEC SL1000 PBX / PABX Smart Communication Server is an IP enabled intelligent hybrid telecommunication system which is designed to accommodate small and medium size enterprises (SME). It is the most cost effective and affordable PBX system to expand small and medium businesses as they grow. The basic system is equipped with 4 trunk lines and 8 extensions and is expandable up to 230 ports.
NEC SL1000 PBX Brochure
NEC SL1000 PBX / PABX telephone system packs affordability, efficiency, IP-telephony and ecology all into one. It is equipped with the capabilities to adapt to functions for immediate or emerging business needs of small and medium enterprises (SMEs), small offices or home offices (SOHOs). The PABX NEC SL1000 is designed to improve the communication needs of your business in order to stay ahead of competition.
NEC SL1000 PBX key benefits:
The NEC SL1000 PBX basic telephone system is equipped with 4 trunk lines, 8 extensions and is scalable from minimum of 4 trunk lines and 8 extensions to a maximum of 230 ports:
- Hybrid extension ports for analogue, keyphone digital and IP telephones.
- Analogue trunks / ISDN BRI trunks / PRI trunks / IP trunks (SIP/H.323) and capable to utilise VoIP (Voice-over-Internet Protocol) connectivity as well as the new Digital Direct cost saving trunks.
Upgrades and expansions are extremely affordable and cost effective and the system is flexible to suit any changing demands of communication infrastructure.
Mobility is the key to success in expanding a business. Any Mobile phone can be set as the answering terminal when the users are out of the office. This prevents missing important calls when the users are outside of office. The benefit for you that your own Mobile / GSM cellular phone behaves like an internal extension. This feature is recommendable for a sales office or business person who is frequently out of office/town. Also suited for factory and warehouse telecommunications with a wide area/space.
The NEC SL1000 PBX telephone system uses less power consumption than most legacy systems. It consumes approximately 25% less power (compared to our conventional model) than previous models and reduces the total cost of ownership by minimizing the office electricity expense account. NEC SL1000 PBX allows automatic standby mode during the office closing hours, thus saving energy when it is not in use and at the same time saving the environment by going green.
The NEC SL1000 PBX telephone system provides hybrid ports that integrate key telephones, single line telephones, fax machines and more without complex settings and comes with rich built-in functions that improve the office workers communication environment, thereby lowering the total cost of ownership. It is also scalable, from minimum of 4 trunk lines and 8 extensions to a maximum of 48 trunk ports and 128 extensions ports which make upgrades and expansions affordable and cost effective.
The NEC SL1000 PBX has built-in features such as Conference, Automated attendant, Call Forwarding, Door phone connectivity and much more in the system for a productive and futuristic office communication environment.
The NEC SL1000 PBX is IP-enabled in line with global trend towards VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol and provides a 24-Key IP terminal with the same usage as the digital key telephone in the IP environment and with its IP benefits. This NEC IP terminal can be located out of the office as a Remote extension.
Integrated DECT cordless telephone system
Web-based System Management allows administration of the system has never been easier with the intuitive Graphical User Interface (GUI). Your own PC can be connected to SL1000 to let you edit/change/manage various terminal settings.
NEC SL1000 PBX Features
- Analogue trunks compatibility
- ISDN BRI trunks compatibility
- ISDN PRI trunks compatibility
- VoIP (Voice-over-IP) connectivity
- SIP trunks compatibility
- Mobile extension function
- Integrated DECT cordless telephone system
- Room monitoring from outside
- Warning Message during night mode
- Remote Inspection, with auto-emergency call
- Doorphone facility
- Sensor Connectivity with auto-emergency call and warning message sending
- Built-In Auto Answer
- (Standby mode) during night mode
- TDM / IP Coverage
- Voice Mail Integration
- Paging Announcement
- Programmable Function Keys
NEC SL1000 PBX Keyphone PABX System delivers plenty of built-in features for you needs.
1. Auto Attendant feature is built-in without additional hardware and is able to record up to 4 greeting messages by the users. It also keeps up to 10 messages to be recorded from outside.
2. Caller-ID feature helps you to identify who has been contacting your office. NEC SL1000 PBX can interface the Caller-ID trunk from telecom supplier and the information can be displayed on all types of terminals. Incoming ring tone can be set against specified Caller-ID numbers, allowing identification by the ring tone.
3. Group Listening allows you to broadcast your conversations via the built-in speaker on the multiline terminal. This enables your surrounding parties to listen to the conversation.
4. Join a conference without even leaving the desk. This feature allows you to set up a teleconference between internal and/or external parties. Remote Conference is also available where internal and/or external parties can access to virtual conference room with password.
5. Hotline feature is ideal for reception, security guard houses, parking attendants, and etc. Set up the terminal for dedicated use. This function allows you to call pre-assigned extension or external number by just lifting the handset without dialling any numbers.
6. Day / Night Mode allows you to control incoming calls and outgoing calls after working hours. NEC SL1000 PBX provides up to 8 system modes which can be switched either manually or automatically.
7. Call Forwarding feature enables incoming call to be redirected automatically to another extension or an external number (mobile phone, home phone etc).
8. Proprietary Door phone terminal connections at the front door. Additionally, if nobody is in the office, then there is an option that the doorphone ring call can be forwarded to your mobile or home telephone.
9. Toll Restriction feature prohibits specified extensions from accessing unauthorized numbers which have been pre-programmed into the restriction table. A total of 15 restriction classes can be assigned to each extension.
10. Extension Lock with security code allows you to prevent unauthorized personnel from making calls from your extension while you are away from your desk.
11. Long Conversation Alarm / Cut-off. This alarm feature provides callers a beeping tone periodically to remind them. The cut-off feature can be used to disconnect external calls forcefully after the pre-programmed time limit to cut down communication cost and increase efficiency of employees.
12. Web-based System Management allows administration of the system has never been easier with the intuitive Graphical User Interface (GUI). Your own PC can be connected to SL1000 to let you edit/change/manage various terminal settings.
|Back||Back to top|