Digital Direct Voice-over-Network (VoN) services are ICASA Telco i-ECS & i-ECNS licensed and is a fully fledge Converged Operator, utilizing the power of Session Initiated Protocol (SIP) and preferential Interconnect agreements to provide clients with competitive tariffs and a superior voice quality service and terminate all in and outbound voice traffic on its network via own IPC and Point-of-interconnect (POIL) housed at Teraco, in Isando.
Our collaborative partnership enables carrier grade access to world class telecommunications infrastructure and 5 different networks, ensuring high quality services for all businesses from the home office user, small and medium sized business as well as larger enterprises.
Digital Direct Voice-over-Network offers superior digital call clarity and reliability than VoIP (Voice-over-IP) by not using the Internet for voice connectivity. With no third party service provider interference, it means quicker response time on support, installations and any network issues.
Digital Direct Voice-over-Network business lines can serve as a complete replacement for traditional Telkom trunks without losing your telephone number.
Guaranteed call cost savings up to 35% on cellular, local, national and international calls can be achieved. It is suitable for all PABX models from manufacturers like NEC, Philips, Alcatel-Lucent, Mitel, Samsung, Siemens, Nortel, Ericsson, Toshiba, Aastra, Asterisk, Hymax, Aristel, Xietel and others that is equipped with either analogue, ISDN, PRI, SIP trunks or Fibre environment.
Our competitive advantage:
- Best voice quality, lowest prices
- No security problems ie hacking as with VoIP
- No admin fees
- No trunking setup fees
- No cost for DDI
- No cost for Hunting
- No cost to most detailed savings report
- Free migration to Cloud/ Hosted PBX
- Pure per second billing
- On-Net R0.15
- Free Geographic Number Portability up to PRI
- Keep your Telkom numbers
- Single invoice for voice & dedicated Account Manager
- Own number for Life no matter where you are or move to in South Africa
- 24/7 Helpdesk
Benefits of Digital Direct Voice-over-Network service:
- Significant savings on Local, National, Mobile and International calls
- No break-out to internet (no VoIP Internet telephony resulting in poor voice quality or hacking)
- Point to Point ADSL connectivity (Digital Direct Connectivity)
- Dedicated speeds with low contention ratios for superior voice quality
- Scalable to meet changing requirements
- Free Client Premise Voice-over-Network (VoN) equipment
- Free Geographic Number Portability (GNP) - your Telkom telephone number stays the same
- Free installation & maintenance
- Free migration to Virtual Hosted IP PBX
|Back||Back to top|