The seamless voice access of DECT 300 & 400 cordless telephones for people on the move.
Alcatel-Lucent Professional Digital Enhanced Cordless Telecommunications (DECT) telephones mean employees are free to get on with their jobs while making sure they can always be reached as the need arises.
Alcatel-Lucent DECT telephones rely on a network of on-site base stations to provide seamless voice access for people on the move. Improved accessibility means fewer missed calls, greater customer satisfaction, and increased staff efficiency.
Alcatel-Lucent DECT telephones provide the same features and functionalities as our fixed desk digital phone sets. Improved ergonomics and a large graphic display, integrated loudspeaker and headset connection optimize convenience and ease of use. An employee's DECT phone can be associated with his office phone. Both phones share a unique phone number and the same level of service.
BENEFITS - Alcatel-Lucent DECT telephones:
- Optimized for professional use: Excellent voice quality, full range of calling features, excellent autonomy
- Cost-effective: Calls to DECT phones are routed on an internal network and incur no additional charges
- Enhanced usability: Full roaming capability with seamless handover between easy-to-install base stations
- Enhanced reactivity: On-site mobility reduces lost calls and increases capacity to respond to customer requests
- Twinset option: A user's fixed phone and DECT phone share a single number, making it easy for colleagues and clients to get in touch
- Compatibility: Handsets function with previous releases of Alcatel-Lucent OmniPCX Office
- Supporting Alcatel-Lucent OmniPCX Office telephony protocol
- Lightweight, ergonomic design and intuitive operation
- Global portability through software-programmable country adaptations (frequency and power) that allow a single Alcatel-Lucent 300 DECT or 400 DECT handset to be used in multiple countries
- Infrastructure investment protection (compatibility with deployed Alcatel-Lucent DECT base stations) - under Alcatel-Lucent OmniPCX communication server software support policy
- Excellent voice quality and business telephony features throughout the workplace contributing to improved user responsiveness and productivity
- Long battery life (Lithium-ion technology)
- Durability in harsh environments - use of carrying case is recommended
FEATURES - Alcatel-Lucent DECT telephones:
- Improved ergonomic design
- Intuitive interface with 4-way navigator
- Vibrator mode
- Display backlight
- Belt clip
- Integrated antenna
- Colour display (Alcatel-Lucent 400 DECT)
- Keypad backlight (Alcatel-Lucent 400 DECT)
- Built-in loudspeaker (Alcatel-Lucent 400 DECT)
- Headset connection (Alcatel-Lucent 400 DECT)
|Back||Back to top|