The Alcatel-Lucent OmniPCX Enterprise Communication PABX Server (CS) is a highly scalable telephone system solution based on a pure software communication server platform that provides multimedia call processing for both Alcatel-Lucent and third-party clients/phones including TDM, IP and SIP. This rich call-handling application delivers world-class business telephony features for medium, large and very large sized companies and offers a choice of either centralized or decentralized IP telephony solutions. The Alcatel-Lucent OmniPCX Enterprise CS provides the building blocks for any IP and/or legacy telecommunications solution, incorporating the latest Linux®, XML, SIP, and VXML technologies, and open standard practices such as QSIG, ITU-T H.323, CSTA and SIP. It offers broad scalability ranging from 10 to 100,000 users, who can be spread across multiple geographical sites. It also offers highly reliable, real-time, carrier-grade performance solutions with an unmatched 99.999% uptime.
The Alcatel-Lucent OmniPCX Enterprise offers:
- Architectural flexibility which enables centralized or decentralized IP configurations, a choice of IP, IP/TDM or TDM, minimizing additional investment and enabling a smooth migration at your own pace, when and where it makes financial sense. The Alcatel-Lucent OmniPCX Enterprise features a native SIP controller that provides an unmatched level of services on in-house or third party SIP phones, including a full third party call control from applications.
- Simplified management because the same network management software is used across the enterprise, independent of the underlying infrastructure. The Alcatel-Lucent OmniVista Network Management System is a single, open management platform designed to manage and control a global, Alcatel-Lucent OmniPCX IP communication solution.
- Intelligent networking reducing the cost to support all users at different sites. For instance, feature transparency across servers, or advanced route selection (ARS) is available from any site without having to duplicate the software at each site. A single image across fully networked servers provides simplified management of large and very large configurations.
- Openness , interoperability and integrated solutions the Alcatel-Lucent OmniPCX Enterprise integrates open standards and state-of-the-art technologies to provide a very flexible solution. Alcatel-Lucent helps maximize customer investment returns by simplifying the interworking and integration of its solutions within existing or future communication environments. This is supported by hundreds of applications validated through the Alcatel-Lucent Application Partner Program (AAPP).
BENEFITS - Alcatel-Lucent OmniPCX Enterprise:
- Ease-of-use: Easy to manage, deploy and maintain.
- Lower total cost of ownership: (TCO) through: fast and simple deployment and maintenance, reduced cost for integrating new applications, lower telecom bills from the use of VoIP, and improved user efficiency.
- Improved communication: Boosts employee productivity and customer interaction by delivering full services to all staff members at all locations.
- Protects IT investment: Advanced features are enabled for medium-sized as they are for large-sized companies, without needing dedicated, high-level technical resources and staff.
- Future-proof: Enables smooth migration towards new multimedia communications, whatever the existing network and IT infrastructure.
FEATURES - Alcatel-Lucent OmniPCX Enterprise:
- Unified communications applications provide access to all communications services from any location, any device (e.g., GPRS mobile phones, digital and analogue phones, Web browsers, PDAs, etc.).
- Web softphone improves real-time communication flow, providing access to corporate directory, messaging systems, third-party CRM/ERP applications, etc.
- Unified messaging and personal assistant applications provide easy access to messages anywhere, anytime, with call routing and screening functions available from any device.
- Enables companies to interact with customers through a variety of communication methods, including voice, fax, e-mail, Web conferencing, etc.
- Single, multi-OS software platform compatible with a large variety of hardware platforms tailed for any enterprise configuration.
- Powerful communication servers, installed on standard equipment, provide high-level performance and reliability.
- Open, flexible system with an independent infrastructure, enabling the integration of all existing IT resources and ensuring the system can evolve as needed.
- Standards-based solution optimized for multi-site and distributed environments, providing advanced services all across the organization, including branch offices and teleworkers.
|Back||Back to top|