The Philips IPC500 IP PABX telephone system from Philips allows you to converge your voice and data network and enjoy the many advantages of Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) while enjoying the hundreds of features you've come to expect from traditional digital/analogue switching.
Philips IPC 500 IP PABX telephone system lets your organization benefit from the potential cost-saving advantages of IP even if you're not ready to migrate to 100% IP Telephony immediately. That's because Philips IPC 500 IP PABX gives you a choice: You can deploy traditional circuit-switched technology, VoIP or a combination, all from one system! You have the freedom to adopt VoIP when and where you need it ....
Philips IPC 500 IP PABX provides peer-to-peer IP switching. Peer-to-peer switching means that the stations participating in a call are connected directly to each other through the IP network. The signals travel through the IP network but do not go through the switch as they do in traditional telephony.
The fact that the Philips IPC500 IP PABX telephone system can function in and support a hybrid network with traditional digital/analogue switching, IP/TDM/IP switching and pure peer-to-peer IP switching means that users can continue to utilize their existing equipment while they begin to phase in IP Telephony and lay the foundation for current and future networks.
Using Philips IPC 500 IP PABX you can reduce the cost of business by:
- Reduced costs of Peer-to-Peer IP connectivity
- Maintaining one network rather than two
- Bypass the long distance carrier by sending voice calls over the data network
- Single cable termination to the desktop
- Reduced office expenses by deploying main office features to remote personnel
PHILIPS IPC500 IP PABX telephone system Brochure
PHILIPS IPC500 IP PABX benefits:
- Reduce costs & increase productivity.
- Voice over IP (VoIP) capability allows you to place voice calls over the data network. VoIP reduces long distance charges by using IP to connect multiple office locations and telecommuters. Remote workers also have access to main office features, such as voice mail, allowing offices to operate as a single unit.
- PHILIPS IPC500 - Mail an optional digitally linked in-switch voice mail, provides sophisticated features that save time and money.
- Return call with Caller ID saves the caller ID information for both inside and outside calls, making that return call as simple as pushing a button.
- Answering Machine Emulation is helpful when you are waiting for an important call. It lets you listen while a caller is leaving a message for you.
- Message Centre Keys allow two people sharing the same phone to have their own message waiting key. Each person can see if he/she has new messages.
- Conversation Record saves and records your conversation into your mailbox with the touch of a button.
- Park and Page allows a caller to page you before leaving a message. You can pick up the call from any station.
- Automatic Call Distribution (ACD) distributes calls evenly among member agents and provides initial and repetitive announcements that encourage callers to remain online. Callers can leave a message if they choose to receive a callback from an agent.
- Optional PC-based Supervisor with Reports can be used for agent scheduling.
- Wireless / Cordless phones keep employees connected while away from their desk. Philips provides a variety of mobility solutions to connect your whole campus or just your office.
- System Maintenance allows for online HTML-based programming access either onsite or over the Internet. Using browser software simplifies the process for changing names or speed dial settings. Special PC software is available for off-line programming and remote access by modem.
|Back||Back to top|